Report A Concern

  1. The McIntosh County 'Report A Concern' Form will help us identify a problem in your area -- and take care of it as quickly as possible. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately. For a police emergency, dial 911. Otherwise, call (912) 437-6671.

    Thank you for your assistance!

  2. Your Contact Information
  3. Please indicate the nature of your problem by checking the appropriate box(es) below:
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.